More than ever before, reliability and the financial situation are attentively watched by stakeholders and society at large. Whether it concerns compiling, assessing, or controlling your annual reports, the accountants of Wolting & Versteegh have all the know-how and experience they need to assist you. Jointly with you, the accountants will make an appraisal of the situation for your business and will consider future developments. They will proactively advise you to realise maximum profitability in your business. Our accountants are professionals, they are solution-directed and are perfectly complementary so as to provide comprehensive advice.
What the accountant might mean to you?
- Running legally required and voluntary controls
- Accountant’s control of subsidy accountability
- Setting up your administration and support for running it
- Compiling your annual report
- Assisting with the drawing up of forecasts and budgets
- Support for applications for funding
- Improvement of your administrative organisation and internal control
It’s not all about figures, as an entrepreneur you are well aware that your business is about more than just numbers. You have a vision, drive, plans for the future… Our accountants are happy to learn about your ambitions, and about where you’d like to go with your company, and especially why. Only if the accountants know all the ins and outs of your company will they be able to give advice, and to provide the services that will help you to realise your plans.